Thursday, June 16, 2005

Frederick Priff School

It was great to have a group of students from a school so close to Sedge that they could take a boat to the island almost from the school building. Although your visit to Sedge was brief we managed to pack lots of activity in. I’m glad you got a chance to see the Peregrine Falcons during our short kayak trip. The adventure of Mr. West’s boat breakdown will always stay in my mind. My trip back to the island after dropping you off was even more exciting as a dense fog rolled in and I had to navigate the whole way home by GPS. I hope you can convince Ms. Greenhouse, Mr. West and others at your school to come overnight next year.
Jim Merritt

To comment on this post, click on the "Comments" link below and choose anonymous as your identity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home